- Is every subscriber profitable?
- Does every feature make you money?
- How many engineers and meetings does it take for you to find out and do something about it?
Optimize Your Greatest Asset.
Nurego is launching a revolutionary cloud-based tool that allows you to
supercharge your subscription business.
Subscription business models are complex and highly sensitive to a wide variety of variables — service features, subscription terms, price plans and customer engagement processes — that impact the lifetime value of every subscriber. Today’s business tools are frequently poorly suited to operating subscription businesses, and require significant effort to meet business needs. As a result, subscription companies are challenged to understand, measure and experiment with different levers that help them evolve their business model to maximize every subscriber’s lifetime value.
Nurego is a subscription business operations solution that responds to the challenges of operating a subscription business. Nurego was founded by a team of Tech industry veterans with deep experience of building and operating large SaaS, PaaS and IaaS subscription businesses. Nurego leverages technology incubated at leading innovators such as EMC and VMware, bringing the power of sophisticated subscription business operations automation to every subscription business.
We’re looking for great people for all positions: designers, developers, product management, marketing, sales, and support. In return, we offer generous benefits and, as an early employee, the opportunity to shape the company culture and the future of every subscription-based business. Introduce yourself and tell us what you would like to work on.
- What makes #Box a successful #subscription business from #ARR to gross margins: http://t.co/H7TnFTDmBQ. Insights from #Zuora. #SaaS #nurego
59 minutes ago
- Let the debate begin: "How '#DevOps' is Killing the Developer." http://t.co/gRniopWMdX#startups #SMB #nurego
1 hour ago
- How to help your #SMB or #startup improve email #marketing: http://t.co/fKHMxKrYQO#nurego
17 hours ago
- "What we choose to measure defines what we aspire to": http://t.co/ekGHizWF87#marketing #metrics #nurego
19 hours ago
- User #security concerns inspire new features: http://t.co/jWYdBqvDfl#SMB #startups #DevOps #nurego
19 hours ago
- Insights from early stage #startups on what really matters: http://t.co/o5cyugG6qT#YCombinator #Stripe #nurego
21 hours ago
- Verizon blocks #PayPals new fingerprint authentication feature: http://t.co/wIiheV7Htz.#technews #nurego
22 hours ago
- Lessons learned from recurring revenue #subscription companies that are using a #freemium model: http://t.co/PoNV4K18X7#Zuora #MRR #nurego
23 hours ago
- Differentiating the #enterprise cloud from the #startup cloud: http://t.co/DgiAu4rl43#cloudresearch #IT #DevOps #nurego
1 day ago
- Mashable's First 100 series comes to an end: http://t.co/PNyTpLDZ32#startups #interview #nurego
1 day ago